Becoming A Member
Membership in the San Diego Planned Giving Partnership is open to practitioners of planned giving and allied professions.
Members are expected to adhere to the model standards of professional ethics adopted by the San Diego Planned Giving Partnership as an affiliate of the National Association of Charitable Gift Planners.
Member privileges in the SDPGP include:
- Discounted registration to all SDPGP programs including the annual combined meeting with the Association of Fundraising Professionals San Diego
- Networking opportunities with planned giving professionals
- Opportunities to gain professional education on current planned giving topics and trends
- Special invitations to other partner organization’s events and meetings
- Complimentary job posting on the SDPGP website – must be a position within your own organization
- SDPGP Membership Directory
Individual memberships and payments are now managed through the National Association of Charitable Gift Planners (NACGP).
Have an existing account with NACGP?
Log into your account here and Login
Click on “RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP” on the upper righthand corner. Make sure the box for “CA – San Diego Planned Giving Partnership – $ 80.00” is checked.
Note: You may opt to renew your National membership at this time, but it is not required to pay your dues for SDPGP
Need to set up a new NACGP account?
If you have not set up an account with NACGP, click here to begin and enter your email address.
Follow the prompts to verify your email and create a password before completing the membership form.
If you are unsure if you have a username/password or have any questions/issues, please call 317.269.6274 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.